Ourpcb.com is a reliable source for a proto PCB service. Ourpcb.com have a dedicated facility and high technology that make it fully capable of meeting your requirement of proto PCB. It’s simple and fast PCB prototyping service brings your idea to physical form quickly and at an attractive price.
Our experienced PCB support team helps design engineers in generating with the quote. The design parameters are analyzed, and once it complies with the technical specification, the pricing commences which is very attractive. After placing the order, the design goes for manufacturing.
2. Proto Pcb PRICES
The specifications of prototyping with ourpcb.com are as follow:
- Manufacturing standard is IPC-2, F4-TG140.
- Minimum 1 to maximum 32 layers PCB is supported.
- Quantities for proto PCBare 5, 10 and 20.
- The fully-finished board thickness should be between 0.2 to 5 mm.
- The finished copper range is from 0.5 to 5 ounce.
- Minimum track width and space is 3mils.
- Hole size should be greater than 0.2mm.
- 100 percent manufacturing check throughout the production.
- Lead time for prototyping is 5 days for 1 to 2 layer PCB, 6 days for 4 layer PCB, 7 days for 6 layer PCB, 8 days for 8 layer PCB, 9 days for 10 layers PCB and so on.
2. Proto Pcb PRICES:
- For PCB size of 50cm2, the cost is 17 USD for 1-layer to 259 USD for 10-layers.
- For PCB size of 100cm2, the cost is 21 USD for 1-layer to 279 USD for 10-layers.
- For PCB size of 200cm2, the cost is 26 USD for 1-layer to 308 USD for 10-layers.
- For PCB size of 400cm2, the cost is 36 USD for 1-layer to 359 USD for 10-layers.
- For PCB size of 600cm2, the cost is 46 USD for 1-layer to 412 USD for 10-layers.
The cost mentioned above is for 5 PCBs and may take 4 to 10 manufacturing days according to the number of layers. The price may decrease or exceed depending on the quantity and layers of boards.