At OurPCB we accept all Protel, Altium and Eagle design files for Quotation only, You must provided us with a full set of Gerbers in RS-274X format with drill files for Manufacture, As there are sometimes compatibility issues between different versions of Altium for example. We do perform full DRC checks of all Client files, And will inform you if we find a problem, Then work with you correct the files so they are suitable for manufacturer. Please peruse our capability overview and manufacturing guidelines set out below, If you have any unanswered questions feel free to contact us for some friendly advice.
- Material: FR4, High TG FR4，Halogen Free material,CEM-3, Rogers HF material, etc.
- Layer counts: 2-32 layers.
- Finished Copper Thickness: 0.5-5 OZ.
- Finished Board Thickness: 0.2-6.0mm.
- Min. Line/Track Width: 4mil.
- Min. Line/Track Space: 4mil.
- Min. Contour Tolerance: +/-0.1mm.
- Min. Finished Diameter of PTH Hole: 0.1mm.
- Max. Board Thickness/Hole Ratio: 12:1.
- Min. Solder Mask Bridge: 4mil (Min. SMT Pad Space 8mil).
- Min. Legend(Silkscreen) Track Width: 5mil.
- Min. Legend(Silkscreen) Height: 30mil.
- Min. drilling slot size: 0.6mm.
- Solder mask color: green, black, blue, white, yellow, and matt, etc.
- Solder mask hardness: 6H.
- Legend/Silkscreen Color: white, yellow, black, etc.
- Surface Treatment: HAL, Lead Free HAL, Immersion gold, OSP, Immersion tin, Immersion silver, etc.
- Other Technology: Gold finger, peelable mask, Non-across blindried vias, characteristic impedance control, Rigid-flex board etc.
- Reliability Test: flying probe test/fixture test, impedance test, solderability test, thermal shock test, hole resistance test.
- Micor metallographic section analysis.
- Wrap and twist: ≤0.7%.
- Flammability: 94V-0.
PCB Manufacturing Guidelines
With files submitted for quote, unless stated otherwise, we always assume the following:
- 1.6mm thick FR4
- 1 oz surface copper & min 20um copper in PTHs
- Standard builds / Material / prepregs for multi layers
- Holes and via’s range of 0.3mm – 6.0mm: min pad required is hole/via size + 0.4mm
- Min 0.2mm track/space
- Green Soldermask – mask clearance of min 0.1mm all around = 0.2mm overall
- White Silkscreens – min text height of 1.5mm and min line width of 0.15mm otherwise legend will bleed, be thin or washed out
- HASL (tin/lead) pad finish
- PCBs supplied routed loose (small pcbs will be supplied in a v-grooved arrays)
Always check the quoted specifications provided, If you proceed with an order, Quoted specifications becomes part of the manufacturing specifications.
The following does attract surcharges:
- 170Tg material
- Other Material thicknesses
- 2oz copper and above – add 0.05mm to track width for every extra 1oz (2oz = min 0.25mm track)
- Multiple design panels
- Gold Finish
The following does NOT attract surcharges:
- Routed Cutouts / Slots
- Plated slots
- Different color masks
- Different color Silkscreens
- Laying out pcb’s into arrays for Production ready tooling
- Full Bare Board Testing (All boards are bare board tested)
- FULL DRC checks of design files
At OurPCB we believe we are here to serve the customer. When we provide you with a service we aim to make the experience better than anything you have had before. That way we know we are confident you will keep coming back. We constantly strive towards a never ending cycle of improvement and this means constant change to meet the changing demands of the market.